Hello from the south west!

New to the Volkswagen ID.4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
markkernw

Post by markkernw »

Mark here, in a white id.4 1st edition. Literally just picked up, and stumbled on this forum via the id.3 forum, because I have questions! Anyway, hello and if I have any answers to help others besides my own questions, I'll try.... Cheers.

wilts_jeff

Post by wilts_jeff »

Hi Mark, another from the South West (ish) here. Had my ID.4 for just over two weeks and must say I am very impressed with it. First EV so lots to get used to but at the moment very, very happy....Cheers, Jeff
ID.4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
MyEnergi Zappi 2
davidf27

Post by davidf27 »

Hi both, how you getting on with the new cars?
Collecting mine in the next couple of weeks, I fancied a white but unfortunately the lease company had sold out of them by the time I placed my order so I went for the Blue dusk.
Blue Dusk FE ID4, Delivered July 2021.
wilts_jeff

Post by wilts_jeff »

Hi David, really enjoying the car and the whole EV experience. Still getting to know it but have done a couple of longer trips, 200 miles and 500 miles which introduced us to the delights (!) of Ecotricity charging. All I will say is that I would happier pay the extra to use InstaVolt every time! The 500 mile trip cost around £30 for charging so more than happy with that. The different approach to driving and the incredible room and comfort of the ID.4 made it a very relaxed, though longer, journey.

I have found the software becomes a little confused on narrow country roads as to where the middle of the road is but I am sure that will get better over time. Overall very, very happy with the car and the EV experience to date. It also looks fantastic in blue, though I may be a little biased.

Cheers Jeff
ID.4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
MyEnergi Zappi 2