Imminent ID.4 1st Ed Blue owner

New to the Volkswagen ID.4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
CoxJul

Post by CoxJul »

Hi

Got the call that my new ID.4 1st Edition (blue) is due to be delivered to me in Surrey next week (mid-May 2021).

Got it on a 4 year personal lease, including maintenance and Tyres - so here's looking forward to a hassle-free, no big bill surprise period of driving.

Arriving earlier than expected, the electrician's booked to upgrade my consumer unit ready for a charger installation. Just moved supplier to Octopus and with a smart meter ordered I look forward to some very cheap overnight charging! In the meantime I will get some practise in using various fast-chargers within the vicinity.

Alb6363

Post by Alb6363 »

Hi Coxjul

The blue will looking stunning in the sun.

I am the same as you just swapped to octopus and trying to get a booking for a smart meter. I have also just had a Zappi charger installed.

Good luck and hope you enjoy your car as much as I am mine.
davidf27

Post by davidf27 »

Sounds great, I'm getting mine in blue also, with delivery next month. Get some pictures up next week so I can get even more excited!
Blue Dusk FE ID4, Delivered July 2021.
Salmonfisher

Post by Salmonfisher »

Alb6363
I was waiting for an Octopus smart meter too. I emailed them and explained I had a solar/battery installation planned but dependant on smart meter and they replied next day with a date within 4 weeks. So worth emailing them and saying you need it for the Zappi. It seems if you just register on line you wait longer.
Alb6363

Post by Alb6363 »

Salmonfisher
Thanks for the tip