52KWH PURE

New to the Volkswagen ID.4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Big John

Post by Big John »

I am due to take my first test drive on Saturday of the 52KWH Pure.
Can any of you guys driving this model give me any indication of miles I might see on a full charge when driven in eco mode on town and country roads?
I know what the sales information says but would appreciate some realistic figures. :?:

Dowson86

Post by Dowson86 »

I’ve only had mine a couple of days now, done about 50miles from a full charge (260 on the screen but that’s what it was delivered on) I’ve got 118miles left (58%) but I’ve been using the pre warm feature on We Connect and messing about with all the buttons etc.
Life Pure 52kw ID4 (glacier white)
Big John

Post by Big John »

Thanks Dowson86.
Just placed my order after test drive and realistic discussions with dealer. Ordered the car in red with a 13amp charging cable as this was the cheapest way of getting one. Additions added for dealer fixing are raised boot floor and mat, mudflaps, sill protector, extended drivers seat runners(I am 6.4ft tall) Expected delivery May/June 2022 unless chip supply improves.
Would appreciate you keeping us abreast of your driving experiences with the car.
CoxJul

Post by CoxJul »

Not sure you needed the extended runners - I'm 6'7" and fit very comfortably in my 1st Ed with space for a 6 footer behind me.
Big John

Post by Big John »

Hi Coxjul,
I should explain that in my youth I had a very serious motor cycle accident and the only way that my Surgeon could save my left leg was to permanently straighten it. As most vehicles are now fitted with a left foot rest, this restricts my movement.