Hello from Brighton

New to the Volkswagen ID.4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
camsoft

Post by camsoft »

Hello! Just joined as I’ve just ordered an in stock ID.4 Style 58kWh Pure Performance in Black. Had previously ordered and cancelled an ID.3 and Polestar 2. After over 6 months waiting for ID.3 and being told might not even see it this year I cancelled and ordered a pre-configured Polestar 2 which was a bit over our budget, when I saw 1 in stock ID.4 which had just arrived at dealer this week (assume cancelled order) I had to have it. I loved the ID.3 driving experience so have high hopes for ID.4 given it’s on the same platform and is essentially an compact SUV variant. Currently have a Tiguan MK2 so feel like the ID.4 is the spiritual EV successor. Picking up tomorrow! From order to delivery just two days! Excited.

Kelvin1066

Post by Kelvin1066 »

Hi - look forward to hearing how you get on. Love mine (ID4 77kwh - had it about 3 months (ex demo so like you I got it in a couple of days ) and still learning all the options.. No real problems just a worrying warning light about electric drive once that went off the next day - no problems since and the other day my sat nav screen went black but came on after a couple of minutes.
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Welcome camsoft. Like you, I had a Mk2 Tiguan prior to my ID4 and also find that it's a natural successor. There's lots to learn and there are software bugs, but in time these will be ironed out. After all, when the first petrol cars appeared, they were nowhere near perfect.
ID4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
EO Mini Pro 2