Delivery Due?

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
Blat7Chris

Post by Blat7Chris »

Hi new here also, Ordered today, with an estimated delivery date of July 2023. Still won't be the longest I have waited for a car, my record is 4 years, but that wasn't a mainstream manufacture, there were mistakes made, and lengthy build times and covid delays.

Vinnychase

Post by Vinnychase »

Andys2tyred wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:56 am Hi new on here thanks to google search

Ordered 28 October 2021
Model: Life Pro Performance 77kWh
Original estimated 16/5/22
Estimated revised delivery date 5/9/22

Just been informed of an unconfirmed week 40 build by dealer, with maybe a November delivery. The revised estimated delivery date given in March and confirmed on Monday this week has only been updated further now after an assertive push by me for more information.

This order is through Leaseplan who are ordering with the dealer Windrush. I was informed on the phone that lease vehicles only get limited build week spots by the garage each week with rest going to retail customers which is probably why I can see people who ordered theirs after mine and have received their ID4 already.
I’ve ordered through Leaseplan too via Windrush. I placed my order in Jan and it’s due to arrive 5th Sept. I went for the 52kWh pure model in white.
Theory1719

Post by Theory1719 »

Same here, first post but long time reader. Also ordered 52KW in Maganese Grey through Leaseplan via Reg Vardy Leasing in January. They have confirmed an order number and advised the Dealer is Windrush VW, but I am not getting any more information out of them. Every time I call/email they check and say there is no update and no information they can give me...surely they must have some idea?!

Please keep updating your progress here. Have you spoken to the dealer directly to confirm the September delivery date?

Thanks
Theory1719

Post by Theory1719 »

Vinnychase wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:19 am
Andys2tyred wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:56 am Hi new on here thanks to google search

Ordered 28 October 2021
Model: Life Pro Performance 77kWh
Original estimated 16/5/22
Estimated revised delivery date 5/9/22

Just been informed of an unconfirmed week 40 build by dealer, with maybe a November delivery. The revised estimated delivery date given in March and confirmed on Monday this week has only been updated further now after an assertive push by me for more information.

This order is through Leaseplan who are ordering with the dealer Windrush. I was informed on the phone that lease vehicles only get limited build week spots by the garage each week with rest going to retail customers which is probably why I can see people who ordered theirs after mine and have received their ID4 already.
I’ve ordered through Leaseplan too via Windrush. I placed my order in Jan and it’s due to arrive 5th Sept. I went for the 52kWh pure model in white.
Theory1719

Post by Theory1719 »

Same here, first post but long time reader. Also ordered 52KW in Maganese Grey through Leaseplan via Reg Vardy Leasing in January. They have confirmed an order number and advised the Dealer is Windrush VW, but I am not getting any more information out of them. Every time I call/email they check and say there is no update and no information they can give me...surely they must have some idea?!

Please keep updating your progress here. Have you spoken to the dealer directly to confirm the September delivery date?

Thanks
Soni1975

Post by Soni1975 »

Similar for me. Ordered a 52kw Life pure in manganese grey (no extras) back in mid-October last year as a lease through Arval but soon found out it was being handled by Parkway Derby so have been in contact directly with them.
Original date given was October - this was brought forward to mid-July but has now gone back to end of September although I have no confidence in that date either.

Every time I have spoken with them they are telling me that it is in the system but a build date remains unconfirmed.

Frustrating!
Larry_Lamb

Post by Larry_Lamb »

Theory1719 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:54 pm Same here, first post but long time reader. Also ordered 52KW in Maganese Grey through Leaseplan via Reg Vardy Leasing in January. They have confirmed an order number and advised the Dealer is Windrush VW, but I am not getting any more information out of them. Every time I call/email they check and say there is no update and no information they can give me...surely they must have some idea?!

Thanks
Trust me, they don't have any idea.

Ordered in August last year, just a 52kw Life and latest is December. Absolutely no confidence in that either.
ID4 Life 52kWh ordered Aug 16th 2021
Delivered Oct 24th 2022!
ID4layed

Post by ID4layed »

Soni1975 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:59 am Similar for me. Ordered a 52kw Life pure in manganese grey (no extras) back in mid-October last year as a lease through Arval but soon found out it was being handled by Parkway Derby so have been in contact directly with them.
Original date given was October - this was brought forward to mid-July but has now gone back to end of September although I have no confidence in that date either.

Every time I have spoken with them they are telling me that it is in the system but a build date remains unconfirmed.

Frustrating!

At least they speak to you. Parkway refer me back to Arval, who email me each month to say it won’t arrive next month..
ID.4 150kW Family Pro Performance 77kWh.
Ordered wk48 2021.
Status 30 wk50 2022.
Delivered wk04 2023.
Soni1975

Post by Soni1975 »

Erin Hatton (Fleet Sales Admin) at Parkway has always been helpful for me
franky888

Post by franky888 »

Ordered my ID4 52kWh Pure Life Moonstone Grey 28th November 2021 from Des Winks Scarborough with a. 5-6 month delivery. I called in on Thursday for an update. Alan the salesman who sold me the car was busy with another customer so I asked another salesman if he could check for any updates. The salesman was not very friendly and did not want to check his system. He just told me that they would contact me with any changes. I asked him again to check his system to see if there was any news on the build date. Reluctantly he checked the system and said there was a build date against the order but it had not being confirmed. After asking him again, he told me that the unconfirmed build date was October 2022. Not a very helpful or friendly person to deal with. I understand that they are frustrated with the situation but so am I, he did not have to be so rude. I wish I had waited to speak to Alan the salesman who sold me the car..