Delivery Due?

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
x2onym

Post by x2onym »

Just noticed that if you order the a new ID4 pure life edition now as opposed to last year, you don't get the steel wheel you get the falun 18inch alloys.

I wonder if our model, which is not built just yet, will be fitted with alloys and not wheels. My other specifications of maganese grey paint and part brown interior is not even an option anymore.

Would be nice to know which car we are going to get compared to what was ordered...

Vinnychase

Post by Vinnychase »

Vinnychase wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:50 pm I had an update from Leaseplan saying my car is still on track to reach the dealer (Windrush) 5th Sept. I ordered in Jan. Life Pure 52kWh in White. Assuming I would have heard by now if the car was to be delayed.
With a month to go, I’ve had an update from Leaseplan/Windrush saying car is now due to be delivered 24th Oct. Surely they would have know earlier than this! :x

Looks like we’ll need to share my car for another month!
Buxton1

Post by Buxton1 »

x2onym wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:20 am Just noticed that if you order the a new ID4 pure life edition now as opposed to last year, you don't get the steel wheel you get the falun 18inch alloys.

I wonder if our model, which is not built just yet, will be fitted with alloys and not wheels. My other specifications of maganese grey paint and part brown interior is not even an option anymore.

Would be nice to know which car we are going to get compared to what was ordered...
I hope that’s the case! I was debating for a while whether it was worth the £600 to upgrade the steel wheels to the alloys and I decided against as I’ll only be keeping the car 3 years or so and I didn’t actually mind the steel wheels in black on the iD4. I wonder how we go about finding out what wheels they’ll put on? I guess it’ll have to be a surprise when I collect in October.
Motability Customer
Peugeot 5008 is my DD
Build Week commencing 12/09/2022
VW ID.4 Pure Life ordered 21st November 2021
Ohme Home Pro Charger
x2onym

Post by x2onym »

“Sorry I have been trying to find the information of alloys and such but nothing is visible to us here sadly.”

This is the response I’ve gotten when I asked from my dealer.

Does anyone have a more up to date estimated time scale for the following:

- build start to finish
- delivery once build is complete

I’ve seen everything on this forum from 1 month to 3-4 months.

My build is due to start 22nd August *fingers crossed “
Cymrudragon444

Post by Cymrudragon444 »

Vehicle Details

ID.4 Life Edition 52kWh Pure 148PS 1-speed automatic 5 Door i
View monthly paymentView monthly payment,
£38,585
£38,585,

Your standard equipment

See all technical data
Your vehicle is equipped with the following items as standard. Any crossed out items have been replaced by optional equipment you have selected.
18" Falun Alloy Wheels
Anti-theft wheel bolts.
I'm not sure if this is right but I saw this on the configuration today I ordered mine with Falun alloys last year at just over £600 extra I so I'm hoping now if this is true they will not charge me the £600 fingers crossed
Bedford EV

Post by Bedford EV »

We had the pleasure of ordering our second ID4 for a family member yesterday. During the discussion the dealer clarified what many have noted in previous posts, but to be honest did not jump out to me, so I clarify again:

We had v1 with 1st edition back when they launched id4.
We had v2 when they launched Pure and Pro with Life, Style and Performance specs in mid 2021.
Now in August 2022 they launched version 3 which changes the spec slightly on most previous models. V3 are denoted as xxxx EDITION. in our example, “Style Pure EDITION “. Price for v3 appears very close to v2 for now, but ……

Finally, we heard that some second gen vehicles already ordered by dealers for demos will go straight to forecourt as the dealers quickly place v3 demo orders. Worth checking your local dealer again if you want soonest ID4 delivery.

Apologies if everyone understood this, but we didn’t. All VW online builds and spec lists are v3.

Ps. Our recent v2.4 software upgrade remains stable.
Last edited by Bedford EV on Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ID.4 Life 52kw 148ps in Moonstone Grey; 2nd order ID.4 Style 52kw in Kings Red
Bedford EV

Post by Bedford EV »

Cymrudragon444 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:15 pm Vehicle Details

£38,585
£38,585,

Your standard equipment

See all technical data
Your vehicle is equipped with the following items as standard. Any crossed out items have been replaced by optional equipment you have selected.
18" Falun Alloy Wheels
Anti-theft wheel bolts.
I'm not sure if this is right but I saw this on the configuration today I ordered mine with Falun alloys last year at just over £600 extra I so I'm hoping now if this is true they will not charge me the £600 fingers crossed
Hi Cymru, our dealer confirmed yesterday that all v3 start with Falun alloys as standard on all entry level specs. For info, glass roof is now standard on Style models.
ID.4 Life 52kw 148ps in Moonstone Grey; 2nd order ID.4 Style 52kw in Kings Red
Cymrudragon444

Post by Cymrudragon444 »

Bedford EV wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:49 am
Cymrudragon444 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:15 pm Vehicle Details

£38,585
£38,585,

Your standard equipment

See all technical data
18" Falun Alloy Wheels
Anti-theft wheel bolts.
Hi Cymru, our dealer confirmed yesterday that all v3 start with Falun alloys as standard on all entry level specs. For info, glass roof is now standard on Style models.
:D cheers Bedford
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

some good news (for me) my previously unconfirmed build week 33, is now a confirmed build week 33 (ie build commencing this week 15/8/22)

so fingers crossed maybe it means i'll get the 'Life Edition' (with the alloys included now too, but, that would just be a bonus :D )
ID.4 Life 52kwh, Moonstone Grey. ordered 21/10/21, confirmed build wk 33, delivered 13/10/22.

Get £50 credit and switch to Octopus with me https://share.octopus.energy/wind-quoll-8400
Vinnychase

Post by Vinnychase »

MikeS wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:44 pm some good news (for me) my previously unconfirmed build week 33, is now a confirmed build week 33 (ie build commencing this week 15/8/22)

so fingers crossed maybe it means i'll get the 'Life Edition' (with the alloys included now too, but, that would just be a bonus :D )
Nice! I wonder how long it takes from build week to delivery…