Delivery Due?

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
Tjp

Post by Tjp »

Hi both - it’s been that long I forgot the spec. Having just checked it was a basic model Life Pure 52kWh. Pretty much bog standard apart from colour being Glacier White - this kept it under the threshold for the grant which made it cheaper (free) on my co car scheme vs other EVs which were £150+ per month personal contribution.

Fingers crossed as you ordered around the same time you will get the same luck and receive a phone call soon. It may have been a coincidence but I sent them a rather snotty email the day before telling them to collect my 330e as contract was up and it was costing me quite a lot in bik and contribution…. I then get the call for delivery the day after… hmmm….

Kbella

Post by Kbella »

My Style Pure Performance has been built and is on its way to the UK. It was a cancelled order so I don’t know the original order date but when I reserved it it had a confirmed build week of 9. I was expecting significant delays and the dealer had zero info until the system changed to status 38 so hopefully many of you will see your cars sooner than expected!
Sjc84

Post by Sjc84 »

Had another unexpected call from the dealer today, the car is arriving in the UK within the next 24-48 hours!

I’m getting my plate transferred across, so need the new V5 for my current car first, should be able to collect next Wednesday all going well.
ID4 Life 52kw Pure Moonstone Grey- Ordered 18/10/22 (expected collection 27/04/22)
Larry_Lamb

Post by Larry_Lamb »

Sjc84 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:38 pm Had another unexpected call from the dealer today, the car is arriving in the UK within the next 24-48 hours!

I’m getting my plate transferred across, so need the new V5 for my current car first, should be able to collect next Wednesday all going well.
I want to bang my head against a brick wall.
ID4 Life 52kWh ordered Aug 16th 2021
Delivered Oct 24th 2022!
Tjp

Post by Tjp »

Larry_Lamb wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:26 pm
Sjc84 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:38 pm Had another unexpected call from the dealer today, the car is arriving in the UK within the next 24-48 hours!

I want to bang my head against a brick wall.
August 2021 order and seeing others ahead of you must be really annoying! Fingers crossed, hope you get a call sooner than you think.
David Mac

Post by David Mac »

Ordered an ID4 Max at the end of May 2021. Still waiting. Retailer either says it’s stuck at provisional build week 45 (2021) or ‘it’s at Stage 7 of 8’ awaiting semi conductors. Anyone else still waiting for the same model?
Last edited by David Mac on Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
rjf88

Post by rjf88 »

My ID4 Style (Aug 21 order) now apparently listed with unconfirmed build of week 23 - start of June. :/
Id4 Style ordered 31/08/21.
Last meaningful conversation had with the dealership - 31/08/21.
skiddy1903

Post by skiddy1903 »

Hi all
I only ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, first post on here.

I had been well warned by my own research and the dealers I spoke to about the likely year + lead times so I’m planning on being calm about it. We’ll see how I get on with that as the months pass though.

I was just wondering if anyone knew how the order numbers are allocated or if they mean anything other than just a tag to an order? I’d assumed they’d be sequential but my number is lower than many on the spreadsheet that have been ordered much earlier than me.
Cris0410

Post by Cris0410 »

Collected my ID4 on Thursday and I’m impressed thus far. Range is decent for what I need the car for. It’s not the most exciting car to drive but if I think the same can be said for most EV cars. The platinum interior I went for is nicer than I expected, wasn’t a big fan of the brown. Some of the safety features are a bit much and will either take time to get used to or I will disable them. Some little things are missing, like a button to hang up calls (why they don’t have that is beyond me!) Many reviews people complain about the buttons or lack of but I think it really works with the car and the Taptic buttons are not as sensitive as some say they are. Overall happy with the purchase and certainly worth the wait!

Hope you all see your ID4s sooner rather than later!
Ordered - 18/09/21
Build Week - 15/11/21 pushed to Week 6 2022
Built 25/02/22
UK arrival 1/4/22
Collection - 21/04/22
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

David Mac wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:15 pm Ordered an ID4 Max at the end of May 2021. Still waiting. Retailer either says it’s stuck at provisional build week 45 (2021) or ‘it’s at Stage 7 of 8’ awaiting semi conductors. Anyone else still waiting for the same model?
there are several others over on the id.3 forums stuck waiting on their (id.3) Max's and Tour's, all like yours having been told its apparently 'part built' and awaiting semiconductors for months on end now.
from the latest updates though it seems like some of those are starting to come through now so fingers crossed you get some news soon.

https://www.id3forums.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... start=3960
ID.4 Life 52kwh, Moonstone Grey. ordered 21/10/21, confirmed build wk 33, delivered 13/10/22.

Get £50 credit and switch to Octopus with me https://share.octopus.energy/wind-quoll-8400