Delivery Due?

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
Theory1719

Post by Theory1719 »

Also through lease plan, been advised by Lease company vehicle is due to dealer end of August, I asked them to confirm if they had more detail as it must be built by now and ready to leave the factory ifs it’s on track for August…..reply = silence!

Ordered Jan, will be amazed if it actually arrived in August, why they are so vague with the detail is beyond me.

Vinnychase

Post by Vinnychase »

Theory1719 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:55 pm Also through lease plan, been advised by Lease company vehicle is due to dealer end of August, I asked them to confirm if they had more detail as it must be built by now and ready to leave the factory ifs it’s on track for August…..reply = silence!

Ordered Jan, will be amazed if it actually arrived in August, why they are so vague with the detail is beyond me.
Which dealer is it going to?
Theory1719

Post by Theory1719 »

Windrush apparently
Vinnychase

Post by Vinnychase »

Theory1719 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:39 pm Windrush apparently
Oh snap!
Jim400

Post by Jim400 »

We ordered 21st May this year (22), just had the first promised update from the dealer (he said he’d update up about every 2 months). We’re at status 10 (I think he said) and have a provisional build week of Week 5 2023.

It’s a Life Pure Performance standard battleship grey, have added Sports Pack and Alloy Wheels.

Another update promised in September
Ordered 21 May 2022
Senero

Post by Senero »

Hi there! I have been watching this thread since September last year... and thought I'd share some hopefully upcoming good news!
We ordered the basic spec id4 moonstone grey end of Sept 2021expecting it Jan 2022... obviously like many kept getting pushed back.
We had been told delivery end of Sept with build mid August but couldn't confirm the build date.
We ordered through leaseplan and the order went through Windrush.
Anyways, other half rang today only to be told its built and at port, to expect delivery 3-5 weeks!

Seeing the recent posts it looks like they're pushing through the delayed orders eventually.
Had actually given hope, due to being on maternity when we got the pointless automated emails from Windrush saying order was on track I sold the car so we didn't have 2 finances.
Poor mother has been car sharing with us for the past 8 month I think she's more delighted than me!
Senero

Post by Senero »

Just to add too, we only rang 2 weeks ago and had the usual unconfirmed mid August build date, so I don't think they really have a clue!
x2onym

Post by x2onym »

Hello everyone,

Happy to say i have finally got some confirmation:

Ordered 21st November 2021
ID4 life 52kwh Pure, Manganese Grey
Confirmed build week as 34 2022.

Hopefully from build it won't take too long as i have seen a lot more of these on the roads now

:mrgreen:
franky888

Post by franky888 »

Just been into Scarborough VW and they have finally confirmed my build date for week 35. Ordered 1D4 life moonstone grey, 29 November 2021. Not guaranteed but at least it is better than the previous build date of October 2022.
Yorkys

Post by Yorkys »

Ordered mine mid November told was build week 39 now has no build week my work mate had build week of 46 and apparently is but now and awaiting shipping...... VW seem to not have a clue