Piano Black interior

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
Marcharry

Post by Marcharry »

I’ve noticed lots of the plastic trim the ID4 is black gloss (piano Black) on door handles & center consol. whats everyone’s experience with it? I had it im my A4, its very easy to mark and scratches easy. Has anyone had it wrapped of found any way to protect it?
ID.4 Life 52kw 148ps Moonstone

Warrior

Post by Warrior »

I agree, it shows up every fingerprint and is not easy to keep clean. I would certainly not select this if it were an option.
ID4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
EO Mini Pro 2
Marcharry

Post by Marcharry »

I’ve just ordered some protective covers for the door handles and the cup holder, should protect it👍🏻
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Marcharry wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:43 pm I’ve just ordered some protective covers for the door handles and the cup holder, should protect it👍🏻
Do you mind sharing, where from etc.
EO Mini Pro 2
Marcharry

Post by Marcharry »

They come from the Netherlands, not receive yet but should arrive early next week. I’ll let you know what there like when they arrive.
I had the shinny black plastic In my last Audi, it scratched bradley within a few weeks. Hopefully this will protect from new👍🏻

https://www.torque-alliance.com/collect ... ccessories
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Thanks for sharing. I was aware of these people, but at the time they were only doing fittings for left hand drive vehicles.
EO Mini Pro 2