Thank you Steve Phillips

The place to discuss everything else..
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Thanks to Steve Phillips for your kind donation to my Fundraiser for the Alzheimer’s Society. I don’t know who you are apart from someone on this forum. That said, “ There’s not such thing as stranger’s, just friends we are yet to meet.” Name going up on the website scroll of honour shortly.
Thank you.
Walking-the-wall.com

08490C42-BBF8-405F-8B73-4F55985290A2.jpeg

ID.4 1st edition

Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Andy, this is me. I've been part of the forum since getting my ID4 last April. I wish you all the best in your challenge and I hope you get your ID4 repaired to your satisfaction, as soon as possible.
ID4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
EO Mini Pro 2
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Cheers, thanks again. I’m looking forward to the hike, it’s approaching fast.
ID.4 1st edition
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Thank you to TKid for your kind donation to my hike in aid of Alzheimer’s society. Cheers.
ID.4 1st edition
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Just under a month to go now till I’m walking-the-Wall.com.
As a couple of you on this forum have donated to the Alzheimer’s Society I thought I’d update you all, I’m up to £770 of my £1000 target before I’ve even started. Thank you.
All my accommodation is sorted and train tickets secured just need to get my walking legs back after a bout of Covid but that shouldn’t be a problem 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
If you want to get updates from 1st May on my progress there’s a link to my Twitter account in my website menu and of course I’ll be updating the blog when I can.
Thanks again for the support.
Cheers
Andy.
ID.4 1st edition
tkid

Post by tkid »

Weather forecast is looking quite reasonable this weekend and the week that follows (i.e. low-ish chance of rain), so wishing you all the best! Do post a pic or two!
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

tkid wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:30 pm Weather forecast is looking quite reasonable this weekend and the week that follows (i.e. low-ish chance of rain), so wishing you all the best! Do post a pic or two!
Thank you, yes the weather looking okay. I’ll try to post something here but my primary quick messages will be on Twitter (link on the website walking-the-wall.com) and I’ll hopefully be adding to my blog too.
ID.4 1st edition
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Andy, I believe the start of your challenge is by heading up to Newcastle tomorrow, so I just wanted to wish you all the best for the big walk and hope that the weather is kind to you.
Good luck.
EO Mini Pro 2
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Warrior wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:05 am Andy, I believe the start of your challenge is by heading up to Newcastle tomorrow, so I just wanted to wish you all the best for the big walk and hope that the weather is kind to you.
Good luck.
Cheers, sorry only just seen this. I have completed the hike. I arrived in Bowness on Solway on Saturday 7th May. Thanks for the support on here and elsewhere. The Just giving donations are up to £1820 so far but there’s some money due in a week for some memorabilia being auctioned. Two items already at £95 and a new item starts tonight when a genuine Hadrian’s Wall Path sign goes up. I was given it by the ranger and is legit. I should make the new target of £2000 but I’m hoping it’ll bring in more.
Again, thanks for the interest people. You can read my blog on the website walking-the-wall.com
Last edited by AndyF on Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ID.4 1st edition
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Brilliant Andy, well done.
EO Mini Pro 2