Anybody fancy the ID Buzz?

The place to discuss everything else..
Steve

Post by Steve »

Brochures and pricing have been released for the ID. Buzz and it's far from cheap but it is big and funky but does anyone fancy trading up?

AndyF

Post by AndyF »

I won’t be trading up (only hang id4 since last august) but I love it maybe in a couple of years… maybe.
ID.4 1st edition
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Not for me, I’m afraid, I really like my ID4 1st Edition, but I would like to trade up to an ID4 Max.
ID4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
EO Mini Pro 2
Bedford EV

Post by Bedford EV »

We already have a campervan, along with our ID.4, and based on our seven years campervan experience, it will be some time before you can get chargers in those extreme bits of Scotland, Wales, Cornwall etc that draw us time after time.
In one way, that’s good because we want those places to be sparse and near natural, that’s why we go there.

We appreciate that’s a campervan view rather than a people carrier perspective.

For us, the real issue is battery size providing 500+ real world range. Ideally we want to be off grid for days when in the camper.
ID.4 Life 52kw 148ps in Moonstone Grey; 2nd order ID.4 Style 52kw in Kings Red
Helisupp

Post by Helisupp »

I priced up a Buzz on the German website, just about everything you want is an optional extra which makes it very expensive and not financially feasible for me.

UK VW dealers will be allocated 4 per year (according to their seminar last week) and I was first in line at my dealer to order (unofficial order). But the price ended up at over £65,000 for the spec I wanted, too much for a tall ID4 with less range. I already have a Caravelle (which would have been traded in) and the Buzz is only 5 seats and a fair bit smaller inside.