BCC recall booked.

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

The day has finally arrived and my car is going to Solihull BCC tomorrow and this time they haven’t phoned me to cancel at the eleventh hour. I call that a win. The only obstacle is getting to Solihull at rush hour 😩. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
ID.4 1st edition

AndyF

Post by AndyF »

AndyF wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:35 pm The day has finally arrived and my car is going to Solihull BCC tomorrow and this time they haven’t phoned me to cancel at the eleventh hour. I call that a win. The only obstacle is getting to Solihull at rush hour 😩. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
You couldn’t make it up.
Turned up to Johnson’s Solihull. “We’ll need your car for two to three weeks as parts are on back order”(and no guarantee they’d get them then).
You have to be f******* kidding me!
Oh and the loan car for the duration will be a petrol run around.
I picked up my driving licence and keys and left telling them to call me when they’ve got the parts. I am f****** furious. A complete waste of my time when they could have told me in advance. This was the second attempt and three months after the first.
They also told me there were another fifty cars awaiting parts but it was beyond their wit to work out that it’s unlikely my car would be done within the original quoted “up to five days”. Absolute joke!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
ID.4 1st edition
Drjt

Post by Drjt »

Hi Andy
Any joy on your battery work? My car is stuck with them waiting for the same work and they keep pushing back the expected completion date pending arrival of parts. 😩
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Drjt wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:51 pm Hi Andy
Any joy on your battery work? My car is stuck with them waiting for the same work and they keep pushing back the expected completion date pending arrival of parts. 😩
Nope and I’m prepared to bet it won’t happen in my ownership.
I left with my own car and a bad taste. I told them to call me when they’ve got the parts.
ID.4 1st edition