Hatchbag boot liners

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Having a dog I prefer to protect the boot with a boot liner. I’ve used Hatchbag.co.uk liners on my last 5 cars. However, the ID.4 is still too new for them to be cost effective for the company. If we all show an interest on their website they’ll consider it. I’ve lobbied them and even volunteered my time and car to get scanned. If anyone else is interested please email them.

Failing that, does anyone have experience of any others for the ID.4. HATCHBAGS are very good though.
ID.4 1st edition

Deleted User 251

Post by Deleted User 251 »

Done!
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

brucew wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:38 pmDone!
Thanks, unfortunately I’ve not been chosen but the good news is someone else has and their car is being scanned soon. It’s looking like they’ll be available to purchase late October, I’ll let you all know when I know.
ID.4 1st edition
robal_k

Post by robal_k »

They have "register insterest" on their website. I've done that.
In the meantime I'm going to try luck with VW's 'reversible mat' thing. It doesn't protect against 'spillage' though, and my dog did barf in my boot before...
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

robal_k wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:21 pm They have "register insterest" on their website. I've done that.
In the meantime I'm going to try luck with VW's 'reversible mat' thing. It doesn't protect against 'spillage' though, and my dog did barf in my boot before...
my dog doesn’t moult much apart from the usual spring moult typical of the breed but his coat holds a lot of sand and he shakes it off in the boot. He’s also a bit drooly so a full liner gives a degree of protection. The foam plastic tray that came with the car gives a bit of protection but I don’t think it would last long with his claws digging in.
ID.4 1st edition
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

I’m reliably informed that they’re scanning the other volunteers ID.4 06/10/21 and liners available to order late October. 🤞🏻
ID.4 1st edition
Deleted User 251

Post by Deleted User 251 »

AndyF wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:26 am I’m reliably informed that they’re scanning the other volunteers ID.4 06/10/21 and liners available to order late October. 🤞🏻
Excellent news, Thanks!
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

AndyF wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:56 am Having a dog I prefer to protect the boot with a boot liner. I’ve used Hatchbag.co.uk liners on my last 5 cars. However, the ID.4 is still too new for them to be cost effective for the company. If we all show an interest on their website they’ll consider it. I’ve lobbied them and even volunteered my time and car to get scanned. If anyone else is interested please email them.

Failing that, does anyone have experience of any others for the ID.4. HATCHBAGS are very good though.
Kickstarting this again as they’re still not available. If you register an interest if you haven’t already done so it might ‘jolly’ them up a bit. There’s no commitment to buy but it might just speed them up.
https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/boot-liners
Cheers.
ID.4 1st edition
CoxJul

Post by CoxJul »

Just seen a video by a chap in Germany (Battery life) about a dutch company (Plugear.com)that has an interesting range of accessories for the ID.3 some of which also fit the ID.4 (door panel covers). They have book liners for ID.3 so keep an eye out for an ID.4 one in the future. I have re-used my Mazda CX-5 liner - it fits and is close enough to not buy a specific liner.

Warrior

Post by Warrior »

There's also this place for accessories, which is also in the Netherlands, but they don't seem to have the boot liner. Also their other products are only for left hand drive at the moment.
https://www.torque-alliance.com/collect ... ccessories
ID4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
EO Mini Pro 2