Delivery Due?

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
rhun0

Post by rhun0 »

Finally got confirmation my Family Pro has arrived at the dealer's (ordered Jan 22) only to be told it has a coolant pump issue.

I see others above have mentioned it - any idea how long it takes to get resolved - its a company car so I don't have any contact with the dealer myself - the lease company have said they are awaiting info - I imagine the next communication will be the delivery
Cheers

Edit - been quoted 10-14 days to get the parts -they aim to get it to me by end of July.....

garkaldo

Post by garkaldo »

car finally arrived at dealer after being at the UK port for 5/6 weeks...Delivery planned for Fri 7th. Ordered Feb 2023
Dapo1973

Post by Dapo1973 »

JV999 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:11 pm
Dapo1973 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:57 am Been quoted 3 weeks as an estimate for the fix - so disappointing :cry:
Have you had any further updates on yours at all?
Still waiting - no update/no eta/ emailed VW UK last week - no response - this car had better be worth the wait……..
d123c

Post by d123c »

My forecast delivery is on 28th July
Dealer keeps saying “nothing to suggest it will be delayed”.
Can anyone suggest a better question I can ask than just asking for an update?
Thanks
garkaldo

Post by garkaldo »

Pathetic. Car was due to be delivered Friday. Email today to say it has the coolant pump issue.....
rhun0

Post by rhun0 »

garkaldo wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:47 pm Pathetic. Car was due to be delivered Friday. Email today to say it has the coolant pump issue.....
I feel your pain.

I haven’t heard anything after 8 days, I will give them until next Tuesday then get my company to chase them.

Any one else with pump failure at delivery heard anything? How many are effected? How long for the fix? Etc
garkaldo

Post by garkaldo »

Guy at the dealership reckons they've had 12 Ids delivered this week with the same problem. Bit I'm really annoyed about is why tell me last Friday it was ready and due for delivery this Friday if they haven't completed all the checks. It's a known issue so surely wait until you've done the checks before getting people's hopes up. Not impressed
rhun0

Post by rhun0 »

This mornings update.

As usual the email starts with unfortunately…

Unfortunately there is delay with the parts, they are now expected to arrive on 18th July…

So hopefully in might be sometime this year!
garkaldo

Post by garkaldo »

Have they given any indication as to how long it will take once they get the parts?
rhun0

Post by rhun0 »

No,

if it’s just the coolant pump I would have thought it would only a days work? But who knows.

I have no confidence the parts will arrive on the 18th