ID4 Austria

Post pictures of your Volkswagen ID.4 here
id4driver

Post by id4driver »

We have our ID4 now for almost one year.
We selected white color and brown seats.

My wife has been very sceptic about electric car. But now she loves our ID.4 and uses it for her business every day.
Last edited by id4driver on Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ID.4 Pro Performance (Interieur Style Plus, Design-Paket Plus, Komfort-Paket Plus, Infotainment-Paket Plus, Assistenz-Paket Plus)

Bedford EV

Post by Bedford EV »

It’s a common theme I suggest. My son-in-law was a petrol head, having messed about with ICE all his life, he drove ours, as did our daughter, and they placed an order which is imminent. In the interim, our daughter often uses one of ours for round town trips as the financial difference is considerable.

Once tried, unlikely to go back I suspect.

Finally, there are loads more charge points than the petrol head alarmists suggest. It really isn’t that bigger issue.
👍
ID.4 Life 52kw 148ps in Moonstone Grey; 2nd order ID.4 Style 52kw in Kings Red
id4driver

Post by id4driver »

We have a Wallbox at home and never use public charge points.
Although my wife considers ID.4 as HER car she refuses to do some long trips - like vacation to Italy.
ID.4 Pro Performance (Interieur Style Plus, Design-Paket Plus, Komfort-Paket Plus, Infotainment-Paket Plus, Assistenz-Paket Plus)
Kelvin1066

Post by Kelvin1066 »

I bought a Peugeot as first electric but soon changed it for ID4 to get better range and predictability in range remaining. Not used public chargers since had ID4 but quite glad I got used to them with Peugeot so don't have a problem with them if I do need them. Bought a cable to plug into normal sockets which I use when I visit long distance relatives and friends - offer to pay but refused so far - will be more insistent now cost increased as do it for convenience rather than to save cost.