Octopus intelligent

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
Biscuit

Post by Biscuit »

I have the latest 3 firmware installed and I’m still having issues

Biscuit

Post by Biscuit »

The ID.4 is showing as compatible on Octopus intelligent now, I’m able to get through all the steps including it showing as connected to the car however it is unable to complete a “test charge”. Hopefully when Octopus progresses past the Beta phase this should be resolved. 🤞
Generationgav

Post by Generationgav »

Biscuit wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:13 pm The ID.4 is showing as compatible on Octopus intelligent now, I’m able to get through all the steps including it showing as connected to the car however it is unable to complete a “test charge”. Hopefully when Octopus progresses past the Beta phase this should be resolved. 🤞
What software version are you on? As it needs to be 3.0 or 3.1
Biscuit

Post by Biscuit »

Without looking at the the car I can’t confirm but I’m sure it’s 3.2.4, whatever it is it’s the latest as my understanding is once you have 3.0 installed from the main stealer the car updates to the latest software automatically.
Biscuit

Post by Biscuit »

Correction, 3.2.0
Biscuit

Post by Biscuit »

Octopus must have fixed the issue now as I’m now on octopus intelligence tariff, great news as I just tell them what time I need my car charged for in the morning and it decides when to charge. Irrespectively of what time it charges the car I only pay 10p per Kilowatt.
If you use this link to sign up you get £50 off your 1st bill

https://click.octopus.energy/ls/click?u ... -2BQ-3D-3D
Biscuit

Post by Biscuit »

Sorry the last code doesn’t work, this one does

https://share.octopus.energy/silk-crow-423
Biscuit

Post by Biscuit »

Nice one James 😎
justinholland72

Post by justinholland72 »

I'm having a similar issue. Im on Octopus Go but trying to'upgrade' to intelligent. I have an Ohme pro charger and am running on WeConnect 3.2. id4 is a 23 plate.

I managed to connect the car up in the Octopus app to Intelligent but it won't complete the final test charge stage.

I've tried all sorts of combos, logging out of the WC and Ohme apps. Trying the connection without it plugged into the car and plugged into the car to no avail. Also deleted all scheduled.

Going to give up now and add an Octopus Go schedule tonight as that works first time.
Scottyboy

Post by Scottyboy »

Has anyone been successful with this? I can’t get connected
I have projectEV charger which is compatible with octopus EV tariff.
My problem is my cars not showing on octopus system, even though the cars location is on.
Very frustrating.
Emailing octopus is just as frustrating they take days to answer!!

Maybe I’m doing something wrong my end? 🤷‍♂️

CE638D95-94E1-44A7-BADC-01E0B6A802F1.png