Changes to trim levels 2024 models

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
Pragmatix55

Post by Pragmatix55 »

I just noticed that the trim levels for the 2024 models have changed the Life and Style models are no longer and have been replaced with 2 Match trim levels one low power and one high power the high power replace the Style, but it's a downgrade as far as I can tell, no pano roof, no keyless entry, no adjustable boot floor, no 3 zone A/C, it's hard to compare as the Styel spec is no longer listed.
My dealer is not sure what car I will get, I ordered a Style, but the dealer only found out about the model changes on Monday 29th Jan and doesn't have any information as to when the new models will be instigated, I'll not be happy with a downgrade.
So if you've ordered a 2024 car I would check with your dealer to see what you will get, my car is due mid May.

Sagwala123

Post by Sagwala123 »

Yes interesting. I have found this out today. We have a style on order from two weeks ago, so am totally unsure now what is happening.

I will be calling VW tomorrow for clarification because the pano roof and other options clenched the deal and if we are not getting these I will be seriously disappointed and possibly cancelling ?

It is so frustrating. Why do car manufacturers do this? I understand spec changes, but why not honour order already placed.
Pragmatix55

Post by Pragmatix55 »

I havnt managed to get an answer from the dealer or VW UK
Sagwala123

Post by Sagwala123 »

I've had this reply from the dealer.today

"what I can 100% confirm is the car we ordered will be the car you will get."

So from the horses mouth, I will be getting a Style edition 👍 Happy Days
Sagwala123

Post by Sagwala123 »

Needless to say if it isn't now that I have it in writing, I won't be taking delivery of it.
Pragmatix55

Post by Pragmatix55 »

Sagwala123 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:01 pm Needless to say if it isn't now that I have it in writing, I won't be taking delivery of it.
It will be what you ordered
Andrew2024

Post by Andrew2024 »

Hi there. I am glad to hear that VW have confirmed that the model spec that the dealer ordered will be what the customer gets. I ordered the pro style (286bhp) and then a couple of days after ordering, I noticed on the VW website that both the life and style specs had been removed and changed to the match and like yourselves, I only went for the ID4 due to the style spec. I did contact the dealer as soon as I noticed the change on the VW website and it was confirmed to me by the dealer that I would get what I ordered but I still remained unsure but it is reassuring to discover that VW have confirmed this to yourself so thank you for posting on here and putting my mind (and others) at ease. The only thing that my current car has compared to the style spec is that I currently have a power tailgate but I would not want that instead of the pan roof and all the other fab features that the style comes with. It seems to be that the style comes with much more compared to the match. I ordered my car on 30th Jan this year and I was advised by the dealer that it was getting built in week 6 of this year and that it will be ready for collection at the start to middle of March. I just hope that it is the style spec or I will not be at all happy. I hope you all enjoy your new iD4 when you collect it. Andrew
Deleted User 922

Post by Deleted User 922 »

Hi I've ordered the same model middle of Jan this year I was told mine would be ready end march as of this week it hasn't even gone into build yet that won't happen until the start of April
Pragmatix55

Post by Pragmatix55 »

Simo76 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:51 am Hi I've ordered the same model middle of Jan this year I was told mine would be ready end march as of this week it hasn't even gone into build yet that won't happen until the start of April
I ordered on 29th Jan and it will be built next week Life Pro 2024 model